Thursday, May 1, 2008

M.I.A

Wow, where have I been?! School is OVER!!!! My graduation ceremony is at the end of May, so until then I am sticking around Montreal and job hunting (woooo). However, the lease on my apartment is up, so I basically spent the last week packing up everything I own, shoving it into a u-haul, unpacking said u-haul into storage, and then moving my clothes into a friend's place so I can sleep on her couch for a while. Jealous? Cause ohhh you should be. I'm not a big fan of chaos and disorganization, so I keep telling myself this is an "adventure" to put a positive spin on it. Also, the kitchen in the house I'm staying at is semi-frightening so I may be living on smoothies and sandwiches for the month... But I think I'll be optimistic and say I'll get some cooking in. I miss posting about food already!!

9 comments:

ashley said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Jill said...

Holy! I had no idea you were graduating this year! We should get you a present! Man, that's awesome.

VeggieGirl said...

Fabulous!!! Your graduation ceremony will be so exciting and rewarding :0)

loveofoats said...

CONGRATS!!!

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Ok Linds, I now have the funniest picture in my head—it’s you, with four melons and one giant banana, trying to imitate Henry…

Aw girl, I’m sorry your new bed is your friend’s couch… but it DOES sound like an adventure (or at the very least, a continuous sleepover party!)

linds said...

awww thank you so much guys :) It's so exciting to be graduating but also frightening...I don't really know what is gonna happen next!!

glidingcalm said...

oh my gosh i can totally sympathize. ive moved so many times that just the site of trailers, boxes, storage tape, and u-hauls makes me cringe! congrats about graduating though! that's exciting!

Kelly T said...

Life gets hectic. makes it hard to blog consistantly, i dont know how other people do it.

congrats on graduating! what kind of job are you looking for?

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Awwwww you’re thinking of adopting a doggie? I wish I could… oh but wait, I already have two at my parents’ house, and my apartment doesn’t allow dogs—whoever came up with that rule is MEAN!

P.S. I saw this funny shirt at the mall yesterday. It was two monkeys, each holding a banana, and one said, "Mine's bigger than yours."