Oooh Monica tagged me so I guess that means I'm it.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names, linking to them.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Let's see...5 things about me....
1. I played a ridiculous number of sports as a kid. I started off with soccer when I was five, and since then I have played competitive basketball, figure skating, track and field / cross country, swimming, hockey... I was even lucky enough to have multiple sport practice sessions the same day. Like 6am skating and then 4pm basketball followed by 7pm soccer. No wonder I could eat whatever the heck I wanted :)
2. I was "discovered" and did some modelling for a bit. This is funny because I'm 5'1". It was all stock photography, as in I could be the face of some bank's new student credit card. I'll be sure to let you all know if such fame ensues.
3. I'm very indecisive. I graduated from University with a BA in English Lit and Econ, but along the way I toyed with plans to become an Architect, a Registered Dietitian, a Doctor (ok a Brain Surgeon), or a Journalist. Needless to say, I drove my parents nuts.
4. I'm scared of everything. When I was younger I would throw a blanket over my head and plug my ears while "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" was on because I was scared. My 5-years-younger sister would sit there laughing at me. I also slept in her bedroom, on the floor, every night for a week after watching "The Exorcist". She thought that was pretty funny too.
5. I'm a bit of a snob about my chocolate. Hershey's tastes like plastic.
Now I get to tag 5 people.. I'm sure everyone has already been "tagged" before so if you don't feel like doing it it's ok, my feelings won't be hurt :) haha
Miss Ruby Red at Ruby Red Vegan
Carmen at The Oatmeal Experiment
Kelly T at Every Gym's Nightmare
Melissa at Melissa's Journey (I'm cheating here because I totally saw she just did it so I'm getting in on that tag)
Tina at Carrots and Cake