Sunday, June 1, 2008

All Grown Up & Graduated

I was so happy to have sun for Graduation Day! It was held in a huge tent on campus and was such an amazing experience....I can't believe it's done though, those four years went by way too fast. I just wanted to share a couple of pics from the day- here I am, on the right, with my sister Allison. She graduates from High School this June! I can't believe how old she is now.

With the parents
My amazing boyfriend :)

Here the photoshoot started to get a little out of hand. In an effort to keep things interesting, someone suggested I try climbling the tree. Hint for anyone wondering- 3-inch heels and tree climbing do not mix.
I moved again today! At least I'll be in this apartment for 3 months instead of just one so I can get a little more settled. I should be back to cooking within a few days :)

16 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Such lovely graduation photographs!! Congratulations!!

Best of luck in your new home :0)

loveofoats said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

good luck w/ the unpacking/move :)

Ruby Red Vegan said...

These pictures are great! ...especially the one with your tree-climbing attempt. :)

CeciLiA said...

congratulations!!!Looks like you have a great day! I can't wait to graduate myself! :) enjoy the rest of your day!!

Katie said...

YAY! Congratulations!! :)

ashley said...

You look fantastic! Congratulations!!

Ashley said...

Congratulations! What is your degree in? Good luck moving again, I think you should adopt my blog title "on the move again" lol

healthyceliac said...

Those photos are fantastic! CONGRATS!
Good luck settling in at the new place. Moving so often can be stressful. Believe me, I know!

Danielle said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Good luck with everything, have fun climbing trees, and we look forward to your culinary return ;)

glidingcalm said...

aw you look so pretty and happy! love the pictures!! and congrats!!

Hope the moving process goes smoothly!

lighterportions said...

Congrats on graduating! Must be such a great feeling to be done. Looks like the graduation was a lot of fun!

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Oh wow Linds, you are BEAUTIFUL! No wonder you were a model!

Ok, so new plan: You can do all the hard work, chasing Mr. UPS man up a tree in your 3-inch heels, while I sit back in a hallucinogenic state, dreaming of purple elephants. Then, when he is far up in the tree, you can climb back down and steal my banana back for me.

Monica said...

Congrats on graduating!!

oatmeal said...

Congrats on graduating! :D I'm glad the weather decides to clear up to make the happy day happier! XD
And I just realized you're from Canada as well! Are you from Montreal or do you just go to school there?

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Lately I've been getting a lot of Rolex offers. I wonder what we could do with those...

Maybe the elephants want them? Do you think elephants know how to tell time?

Kelly T said...

congrats!

Now what?

Just kidding...enjoy the new place!