Monday, July 28, 2008

Another Treat?!

After work tonight my co-workers and I walked home together and then.... stopped for some gelato. TWO gelatos in one day for me! That's a bit too much indulgence, especially since I'm trying to cut out offenders, not eat more of them! I'm also planning to have a nice dinner with a friend tomorrow night so I really should have thought about that and said no to tonight's gelato. But, what's done is done, I'll just make sure to hit the gym tomorrow and do a few other compensations.

See you in the morning :)

3 comments:

CeciLiA said...

I'm SO glad that you're not beating yourself up for it <333 your positive attitude!! Yes, you can definitely make up for it tomorrow!! :0)

OOoo boy, can't wait to see your next post!!

VeggieGirl said...

Savor the gelato, and get ready for a new day :0)

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

I'm going to Italy soon... looking forward to an onslaught of gelato!

Yes, I will definitely refrain from sending you leftovers via UPS. I wonder how reputable FedEx is... I'll hafta look into it.