Friday, July 11, 2008

Early Bird.......

If 11:30 counts as a decent hour then I woke up right on time this morning. I really hate sleeping in but I think my body needed it today, especially since I'm working 24 hours this weekend. Yes, it is possible, but I don't recommend it. I'm still really stressed about my work situation and scheduling but I'm going to work on it today and hopefully make some improvements. Anyway, since I woke up so late I kind of combined breakfast and lunch and made a grilled banana soy nut butter tortilla. I spread an Ezekiel wrap with roughly 2 tablespoons of soy nut butter, one sliced banana, a few raisins, cinnamon, and 2 squares chopped of my Green & Black's Organic 70% dark chocolate. Absolutely decadent :)



After I run some errands I am hoping to get a good workout in and hopefully some pool time :) Yay for Friday!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Haha, well when you need the sleep you need the sleep :). I hope you can get everything done today that you intend to, that brunch certainly looks like it´ll be able to fuel the busyness!

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Ack, make me a sandwich JUST LIKE THAT!

Wow, 24 hours?! You poor dear :o(

lighterportions said...

I hate sleeping in too but sometimes it just needs to happen. Especially if you will be working such a long weekend, yikes.

That tortilla breakfast sounds absolutely AMAZING.

VeggieGirl said...

Always best to get extra sleep if you're body is craving it.

Best of luck with your busy schedule!!

CeciLiA said...

OMG!! 24 hours in two days?!! Poor girl, I worked from 8.30 to 6pm yesterday and I'm already tired BUT that's nothing when compared to your shift! Rest well after the weekend okay? You deserve it!

On another note, that grilled tortilla looks scrumptious!! Yummm melting soynut butter + chocolate?!! Can I have some pleaseeee ... :0)