Thursday, July 10, 2008

Minor Switch-Up

..In that I only used 1/2 cup of Barbara's Shredded Oats for breakfast today! Look at me go, being all diverse now :) haha. The other 1/2 cup of cereal I used was Nature's Path Organic Smart Bran Psyllium. I know it looks like pellets for hamster food or something, but I love this stuff.


As always, with a banana and Vitasoy Light Original Soymilk.

Same schedule for today as yesterday- another brutal 12-9 shift :( I'm looking to do some changes with my schedule though, I work way too much and it's starting to burn me out. All I want to do is play outside!

Happy Thursday :)

5 comments:

CeciLiA said...

tsk tsk, your comment on how the cereal looks like 'hamster food' makes me laugh!!

Hope you have a great day!

VeggieGirl said...

Happy Thursday! :0)

lighterportions said...

I've considered buying those "hamster pellets" before haha. What do they taste like, do they have any sweetness to them or are they completely plain?

I hope you are able to get some schedule changes so you can enjoy your summer a bit!

Emily Louise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

oh my gosh, i just bought this at Whole Foods today and forgo my usual All Bran! I really like it actucally. I mixed it with yog and fruit!