Thursday, July 31, 2008

Morning Dose of Oats


Up at 6 today with Ol' Faithful pictured above :) and another perfectly creamy bowl of oats! Same as yesterday's with 40g oats, 1/2 cup skim milk, 1/2 cup water, pinch of salt, 1/2 banana, lots of cinamon, raisins, brown sugar and an almond butter spoonful.


I packed a quick lunch to take to work today, which consisted of a kamut tortilla (my new love, seriously these are awesome), about a cup of the burrito mixture for a make-as-I-eat burrito, along with 2 fresh apricots and a good handful of blueberries.


I'm working tons of hours over the next few days AND I reallllly need to find an apartment so I apologize for what may be a series of boring posts. I'll be getting around to all of your blogs as soon as I can! Have a great day and see you for dinner!

3 comments:

glidingcalm said...

OOO! That burrito mixture sounds really really good! I may have to steal that recipe and try it!! And with melty cheese on top?! Perfect!! Cheese on top is much better than cheese inside... I feel like you can see it better and therefore it tastes better...plus if it browns up and leaves something a little crispy...well, that's just another PLUS!

Happy Thursday Linds!!! :)

VeggieGirl said...

Oooh, look at those apricots and blueberries - yum!!

Best of luck with your busyness, girl - hang in there!!

Simple and Divine said...

Happiest thursday to you my love!!! BLUEBERRIES <333 Right now they are SO insaaanely amazing, but the Jersey's are just my absolute fave! (That I've had hehehe)