Monday, July 21, 2008

Must Get Sleep!

I am so sorry that I need to hurry with this post but I'm working at 7 tomorrow morning, which means getting up at 5:30, which means that I should be asleep by now if I want to get in 8 hours. SO anyway I went out with my brother again and I got a beautiful salad for lunch! Mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, grapes, plum, radishes, a hard boiled egg and the bready roll ups are ham and cheese and spinach crepes :) A-mazing. Dressing was on the side and awful so I just ate it as is. I left a couple crepe pieces but ate everything else.


I had to see my brother off to the airport and get ready for work so dinner came in 4 parts and was sort of eaten over the afternoon. I had a serving of cinnamon raisin rice pudding (delicious and an all-natural ingredient list!), cherry tomatoes with a touch of salt, pepper, and olive oil (Julz will be pleased to see me eating one of her faves haha), plain 2% yogurt with more vanilla almond granola, and a slice of rye bread with almond butter.




Again, sorry for the short and snappy run down but it's definitely bed time. Good night :)

6 comments:

Simple and Divine said...

Wooooooo Shoutout!! Thanks babydoll, and I was SO pleased!! I bought 4 (yes, four...) quarts of amaaazingly sweet grape tomatoes from Trader Joes and 2 pints of these other sweet ones... And my dad bought 2 pints too! We are crazy :) FAGE WAS ON SALE TODAY AT WF!!! Shit nearly hit the fan I def screamed :) Bought like 10... or something like that :)

Sleep tight beautiful! N thanks again for the sweetest shoutout everrr! That totally made my night <3!

just me said...

hope you had a great time with your brother! have a good night's rest before your early workday tomorrow!

Jenn said...

Crepes in the salad?! What an awesome idea. And cinnamon raisin rice pudding sounds like heaven by the spoonful. I absolutely love rice pudding! Where did you find that flavor?

glidingcalm said...

That salad looks FAB! And how beautiful is that breakfast from the previous post?! with the kiwis, and berries, and yogurt!? Gorgeous!!

And yea, I havent been sleeping enough either! :/

VeggieGirl said...

Mmm, grape tomatoes!!

Ahh, best of luck with your early day!!

ashley said...

That salad looks like a great meal! I love salads when I eat out, but I always need something more. SOmething with a different texture, you know? Your salad has it!