Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Quickie

It's gorgeous outside and all I want to do is be out there frolicking so this is going to be a short one! Breakfast this morning was 1 cup of Special K Cinnamon Pecan cereal with half a banana, some strawberries, and Vitasoy Light Original Soymilk. The flavour of this cereal was great, but there was only ONE pecan in my 1 cup pour! Not cool.



I think I am going to pack a lunch and eat it picnic style somewhere. See you all later and hope your weather is as perfect as mine is right now! :)

3 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Enjoy the gorgeous weather! :0)

glidingcalm said...

I love seeing all the different cereals you try! It's neat to read about brands I haven't seen before! And your cheesy sammy from the last post looks so good.....AND THE OUTDOOR MARKET...WOW!!! Looks like soo much fun! I want to go!!!

just me said...

ah, sadness, only one pecan!

next time be like me and pick them out to put in the bowl w/ your cereal. ;D