Friday, July 11, 2008

Still On The Run

Whew. Well my day off wasn't relaxing, but it sure was productive. I got a ton of errands done and resolved some scheduling conflicts, but there's still more work to be done. I tend to lose my appetite when I'm super stressed- expect next week to look a little more normal. I was so busy all day that I didn't even start to feel hungry again until I came home from the gym and a nice, hard 35 minute run on the treadmill. I made a massive salad with shredded carrots, cucumbers, rotisserie chicken (this thing is lasting forever), mixed greens, and a delicious dressing with equal parts mustard and Agave nectar plus a little drizzle of olive oil.



I was still a little hungry after that so I had some blueberries topped with yogurt, 1/4 cup of Barbara's Multigrain Shredded Spoonfuls cereal and 4 chopped honey roasted almonds.



Yes, there are blueberries hiding under there!! I'm going out for a friend's birthday tonight and may have a drink or two and then tomorrow begins the work marathon. Have a good weekend!

5 comments:

loveofoats said...

mmm that cereal reminds me of eating LIFE as a kid... have a great weekend!

loveofoats said...

mmm that cereal reminds me of eating LIFE as a kid... have a great weekend!

VeggieGirl said...

Have fun celebrating your friend's birthday!!

every gym's nightmare said...

my days off are just days for me to get everything ive put off during the week done. which means im more buys than usual with things i hate to do. like cleaning. and paying bills. and laundry. all of which i have to do today.

bleh.


www.groundedfitness.com

CeciLiA said...

Have fun at your friend's birthday party and hope you don't get too tired from the work 'marathon'