Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sweetness

I love having the main meal of the day at lunchtime and then going for something light and sweet at dinnertime. That's exactly what I did tonight with some perfectly ripe and sweet mango and papaya chunks, cinnamon raisin rice pudding, 2% plain yogurt, and vanilla almond granola. I think I smiled after every bite :) I get so much pleasure out of simple fruit and yogurt!!


I did go to the gym tonight but unfortunately I started feeling incredibly sick as soon as I started to run. I tried to wait it out for a few minutes but it soon became clear that I wasn't going to start feeling any better. So I had to cut my workout short and head home to find some way to sooth my tummy. Bummer :( I feel better now though and I've got my lunch all packed for tomorrow (I'm working 8-4) and some of dinner started! Yay for planning ahead :) Good night everyone!

10 comments:

glidingcalm said...

haha yay for planning ahead IS right!! Even if I don't need to, it's habit! Makes me feel better that way anyways! :) Have a great night!

VeggieGirl said...

Yes, planning ahead is great. Hope you're feeling better!! Don't be sick!! :0)

Monica said...

oooh that dinner looks yummy! feel better!

CeciLiA said...

Oh my, you just reminded me how much I LOVE rice pudding ... MMMmmm ... do you like yours cold/hot?!

linds said...

Ooh Cecilia I've only had it cold- I bet it would be just divine hot! How do you eat yours?

just me said...

i hope you feel better soon!

and your dinner looks yummy and sweet!

and i plan ahead like you...i make my lunch and all my snacks the night before during the work week! so yay for planning ahead!!!

Jenn said...

Every time I see that rice pudding, I want it more and more. I can't wait to get to the grocery store!!

Danielle said...

Congratulations my friend, you have just recieved the Brillante Weblog award from yours truly! Check out my blog for my info :)

Katie said...

Thanks!

I home you feel better. Your dinner looks divine!

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Rice pudding for dinner? YOU ROCK! That's what I want right now hehe.