Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Usual

I don't think I'll ever get sick of banana oatmeal... It's always so appealing first thing in the morning! Today's bowl had 1/3 cup oats, 1/3 cup skim milk, 1/3 cup water, pinch of salt, cinnamon, brown sugar, a couple of honey roasted almonds, and an almond butter spoonful. I had coffee too but I'm still feeling a little sleepy. Hopefully it will start to kick in soon, but if not, maybe I'll need a mid-day latte or cappucino :) Now that's a treat I'd never say no to!

No work today which means running errands and catching up on everything I put off while busy at work. Here's hoping the sun comes out soon too, I don't like clouds on my days off!

4 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

"I don't think I'll ever get sick of banana oatmeal" - me either!! It's too delicious NOT to enjoy as often as possible :0)

Enjoy your day off!!

CeciLiA said...

SAME HERE!

sweetpotato said...

That looks fabulous! I tried to make oatmeal this morning but it came out so awful! Probably because it was straight from a packet. I'm going to have to try your banana oatmeal idea soon!

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Yay, haha I was excited to see you ate wth chopsticks :o)

And oatmeal is always exciting!