Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back With Bananas

In my oats, that is :) I've missed blogging!! In my 5am oats this morning were 40g of the oats, a pinch of salt, 1/3 cup skim milk, 1/3 cup water, half of a banana, lots of cinnamon, raisins, brown sugar and an almond butter spoonful. Coffee is also most definitely on the agenda for today. I mixed some hot chocolate powder into my morning cup and now it's all mocha-like and delicious. I can see why Jenn loves her cocoa coffee :)


I found an apartment! I was really stressed about this because I'm going out of town soon and definitely wanted one before I left, so I am very very happy about this. I can't wait until September 1st!!!!

Time to move so I'm not late for work. Happy Humpday!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Aw, thanks for the shout out, Linds! I'm really glad you liked the addition of the cocoa. I'm sipping mine right now, as I type this comment to you!

Have a great day!

just me said...

oatmeal look super super yummy! and your puppy is soooooo cute! i'm trying to find one for myself!

and congrats on finding the apartment!

and the spring rolls? i think the hardest part is hunting down the wraps...but after that, it's soak em' in warm water for a minute or two, have all your fillings ready on the side, place, wrap, and BITE! dipping sauce is a must!

grounded fitness said...

ha, i thought that was hot sauce on your oats.

that means i need more coffee.

www.everygymsnightmare.com

Whitney said...

I've been looking for an apartment too...it's freaking impossible! Have a safe trip!

alicia said...

Congrats about finding your apartment! I just started reading your blog and wondering if you are currently living in france.