Thursday, August 14, 2008

Figs In My Waffle

I just got home from work and I have such an awful headache! No clue where it came from :( So I'm going to post quick and then go straight to bed, I have a lot planned for tomorrow and I want to wake up early and feel well-rested. As for today, I woke up a little late and wasn't hungry (probably because of some late night fruit and cereal snacking!) so I went to the gym and did a quick 20 minutes on the elliptical. I made brunch for myself as soon as I got back, which consisted of some grapes, very ripe mango, 1/2 cup of 1% cottage cheese, and a new grocery find, a Lifestream Fig + Flax waffle spread with a touch of butter. These are by far my favourite frozen waffle- they have great flavour and little bits of fig in the waffle!! Yum.

My packed dinner for work was some more grapes, yogurt, a whole wheat roll, and a mixed greens salad with blueberries, broccoli, and balsamic vinegar. Lots of 'b' words there haha.


I didn't eat a whole lot today because I just wasn't that hungry. I ate until I was quite full every day in Boston and snacked last night so that's probably why my appetite was off today.

Have a good night everyone and see you in the morning :)

2 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Oh no, I do hope that your headache has passed!! Hang in there!!

Mmm, the fig-flavored waffles sound great; and I loooove the grapes & mango!! Yum!!

glidingcalm said...

im so sorry you have a nasty headache!!

figs in waffles?! That sounds aweomse. I've never tried Life Stream Waffles. Maybe I should pick some up?!

Have a better-pain-free Friday Linds!