Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm Still Here!

My laptop died!!!!!!!!!!! I have been soo busy working that today is the first I've had time to come use the computers on campus to post and catch up on emails and other blogs. I've missed everyone! My boyfriend, who is much better with technology than I am, is going to try to fix it when he gets here next Friday, but until then it's picture-less campus posts for me :( Sorry guys :(
At least it's sunny, which has me in a great mood :) AND I have PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE LARABARS to look forward to when the bf comes!!!!!! I bought one when I was in Boston and tried it the other day, and ohhh my god I am in love! He promised to bring me some :) What a good boy haha. Now if only he would bring up a small cooler stocked with Fage, he'd be perfect. (Just kidding!) Ok I am off to enjoy the sun a bit before heading off to work but hopefully I'll get my computer issues resolved soon!

8 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Linds!! Great to hear from you!! Ahh, so sorry about all the technology issues :0(

PB COOKIE LARABARS!!!!!!! MY #1 FAVORITE FLAVOR!!!!!! Enjoy them :0)

lizzy said...

sorry to hear about your computer! enjoy your goodies and boyfriend's visit!!

Danielle said...

My apologizes about the tech trouble, that's always so frustrating... but the thought that you'll soon to enjoying PB Cookie Larabars and seeing your boyfriend makes me feel a little less bad for you ;) just a little. Enjoy being with your obviously wonderful (and not just bc he's bringing you treats) boy!

Krista said...

Glad to see you back! I was getting worried about you!

Anonymous said...

Hey I was wondering if you're a vegetarian? Or trying to become vegetarian?

ashley said...

Sorry about the trouble- hope you come back soon!

I've heard so many good things about these PB Larabars.. I've got to get my hands on some!

linds said...

Thanks guys! I should be back on the weekend. I'm writing from campus now :)

Anonymous- I'm not trying to be a vegetarian, it's just that I seriously have no kitchen and I don't want to eat a lot of lunchmeat so most of my meals have been based on foods that don't need to be cooked. I want to try roasting a whole chicken once I'm in my new place!

VeggieGirl said...

Hope all is well, Linds!